F R E E S H I P P I N G ON ALL ORDERS!
The Boosa iPhone Lightning Charging Cable is the perfect conduit between your Boosa power bank and that sleek, beautiful iPhone you're so addicted to.
What sets this Boosa charging cable apart?
- Durability - this cable is manufactured by Foxconn (Apple's iPhone manufacturer), so it's a high quality, no-brainer purchase. If you're used to the white charging cable that came with your iPhone, this is for you.
- Compatibility - for all of your charging and syncing needs, you'll be able to use this with iPhone Xs Max / Xs / Xr/ X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen - like, all of the iPhones since the 4s when the connector was that big bulky 30-pin thing. I was so mad when they got rid of that because I had so many of them!
- Affordable - at 6 bucks flat, grab a few and stock up because you know these things magically disappear. They're like the lost sock in a pair; WHERE does that damn sock go???
- Works With Nearly All Phone Cases - with a low-profile, compact head, you'll be able to plug in no matter what sort of case you're using with your phone.
- Peace of Mind - backed by Boosa's worry-free 12-month warranty
- What you get - One 3-foot charging cable (1 meter long, if you're into the metric system), our worry-free 12-month warranty, and personal customer service. Boosa will always be here for you!
- The Truth - ultimately, it's even hard for us to get excited about this. We're probably breaking some sort of marketing rule here ... Look, it's a white charging cable for your iPhone. Unless I can lasso a drink with it, it will always just be a phone charging cable. Just charge my phone so I can get back to roasting people on the Internet.