I saw this post on Twitter via @stfutony (account since suspended, strangely) and it really got me thinking. I don't normally have reason to think about my life in 10-year spurts, but we are approaching a new decade and this turned out to be a pretty cool exercise for me.
Not a brag or a humblebrag - just reflecting.
"There’s only ONE MONTH left in the decade. What have you accomplished in the 2010's?"
- Left my CPA/CFO career behind
- Started my marketing career
- Wrote and published a book
- Closed down Rizzo Tees
- Lost a shitty job
- Got the best job I've ever had
- Gave over 100 speeches, TV, and radio appearances
- Started my new side hustle Boosa Tech
- Met Michio Kaku, Ehud Barak, Simon Sinek, Bill Bradley, Sheryl Sandberg, and the daughter of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Traveled to Turks & Caicos X4, fell in love
- Switched from iPhone to Android :-)